Plan Your home is your most important asset and Reesman will treat it as such. During the planning stage, we’ll discuss your vision for landscape design, and provide direction to help you visualize your goals. Planning takes into consideration concepts and materials, such as structures, planting beds, terraces, and color.
Design Developing your outside landscape design begins with detailed sketches, CAD plans, and 3D images that refine and shape the creative possibilities. Your final design includes all landscaping layout elements, including driveways, walks, terraces, hardscapes, plantings, structures, swimming pools, lighting, and other features.
Build After the landscape plans have been completed and accepted, we engage the suppliers, order your materials, and prepare to bring your plan to life. Throughout the construction of your project, Reesman’s Landscape Project Managers manage field personnel, and are always available to answer any questions you may have.
Maintain Upon project completion we initiate an on-site inspection, making any final adjustments as necessary. The maintenance of your property is as important as the design and installation of the plan. We discuss the best ways to take care of your landscaping so that your investment will endure.
- Premier Landscape Design & Installations
- Decorative Paver Patios, Walkways, Driveways & Parking Lots
- Outdoor Kitchens and Fire Pits
- Retaining Wall Design & Installation
- Aquatic Pond & Water Feature Installation
- Landscape Lighting Design & Installation
- WIFI Smart Landscaping
- Light Construction - Grading
- Irrigation Design and Installation
- Site Storm Water & Drainage Management
- Landscape Property Consulting
- Comprehensive Landscape Design Plans - Auto CADD, PDF, Rendering, 3D
- Project Budgeting and Cost Analysis
- Landscape Maintenance
- Snow Plowing Services
- New Construction Landscaping